Time and Sales
Data Type allows you to choose what side of the Time And Sales you want to visualize:
- Buy and Sell – Display both buy side and sell side trades.
- Buy – Display only buy side trades.
- Sell – Display only sell side trades.
Allows you to reconstruct trades. Useful if you are tracking the time and sales and want to see trades aggregating to infer their original size.
Filter mode is a very useful and advanced setting. You can track trades executed by large lot traders, small trades and much more. Filter mode inherits the value from Filter Value. This setting allows you to apply several times of filter conditions:
- Equal – Display trades that are equal to the Filter Value. Useful if you are tracking a particular quantity of volume traded.
- Does Not Equal – Displays trades that do not match the value from Filter Value. Useful if you do not want to see one lot trades, for example.
- Less Than – Filters the time and sales displaying only trades below the specified Filter Value. Useful to see the activity of small trades.
- Less Than or Equal– Expands the previous Filter Mode allowing you to include the value specified in the Filter Value.
- Greater Than – Display trades that are above the Filter Value. Allows you to spot the large traded quantities.
The value used to filter the Time and Sales.
Large Trade Size
Sets the minimum volume value to color the background of the Time and Sales line.
Large Trades Color
Sets the color for background when a large trade happens.
Simple toggle option that enables Time and Sales Alerts.
Large Sell Sound Alert
Allows you to choose any sound alert present on your pc, not just on the NinjaTrader® sound folder.
Large Buy Sound Alert
Allows you choose any sound alert present on your pc, not just on the NinjaTrader® sound folder.
Sell Alert Text Color
Sets the color of the text for a large sell trade.
Buy Alert Text Color
Sets the color of the text for a large buy trade.
Sell Alert Background Color
Sets the color of the background for a large Sell trade.
Buy Alert Background Color
Sets the color of the background for a large buy trade.
Trades Above Ask
Sets the color of the text for trades above the ask price.
Trades At Ask
Sets the color of the text for trades at the ask price
Trades Between Ask and Bid
Sets the color of the text for trades between the ask price and the bid price.
Trades At Bid
Sets the color of the text for trades at the bid price.
Trades Below Bid
Sets the color of the text for trades below the bid price.
Sets the color for the column Background
Simple toggle option that enables the display of milliseconds.
Cursor Highlighting Enable
Sets highlighting to the cell when the cursor is hovering.
Cursor Highlighting Color
Sets the color for the mouse highlighting.
Clear Button Back Color
Sets the color for the background of the clear button.
Clear Button Icon Color
Sets the color for the icon of the clear button.
Ask Before Clear
Set if you require a warning message before you clear the column.
Clear Column, Key Modifier
Choose between Ctrl (Control Key Modifier), Alt (Alt Key Modifier) or Shift (Shift Key Modifier) to set the first key to clear based on Hot-Keys.
Clear Column, Key
Choose between different keys on your keyboard. In conjunction with the Key Modifier will produce a Clear column Hot-Key for that particular column.
Sets the label title for the column. Useful when you have multiple columns with different settings on the SuperDOM.