- Sells – Displays the trades that happen at the bid price or below.
- Buys – Displays the trades that happen at the ask price or above.
Accumulation of Trades Timer Interval
Choose how long the trades should be accumulate before they are cleared.
Trading hours will let you set the session for the trades to display.
Reset at New Session
Simple toggle option to clear the Trades column when a new session begins.
Filter mode inherits the value from Filter Value. Useful to view only trades that you are interested in following. This setting allows you to apply several types of filter conditions:
- Equal – Display trades that are equal to the Filter Value. Useful if you are tracking a particular trade size.
- Does Not Equal – Expanding on Equal Filter Mode. You can set a trade quantity that you do not want to see.
- Less Than – Filters the trades that are lower than the specified Filter Value.
- Less Than or Equal – Expands the previous Filter Mode allowing you to include the value specified in the Filter Value.
- Greater Than – Display the trades that are above the Filter Value. Useful to see only large trades.
- Greater Than or Equal – expands the previous Filter Mode, allowing you to include the value set on the Filter Value option. Like the previous Filter Mode, this setting allows for an easy display of were large trades occur.
The value used to filter the column.
High Volume Traded Alerts
Simple toggle option to enable large trades alerts.
Set High Volume to Alert
Sets the minimum value to trigger an alert.
Buys Alert Text Color
Sets the color of the text for a large buy trade.
Buys Alert Background Color
Sets the color of the background for a large buy trade.
Buys Sound Alert
Allows you to choose any sound alert present on your pc, not just on the NinjaTrader® sound folder.
Sells Alert Text Color
Sets the color of the text for a large sell trade.
Sells Alert Background Color
Sets the color of the background for a large sell trade.
Sells Sound Alert
Allows you choose any sound alert present on your pc, not just on the NinjaTrader® sound folder.
- Right – Text displays at the right end of the cell
- Left – Text displays at the left end of the cell.
Sets the background color for the Bid Ask spread.
Trades at Bid Side Color
Sets the background color for trades at the bid.
Trades at Ask Side Color
Sets the background color for trades at the ask.
Color for Text
Sets the color for the text.
Simple toggle option to enable you to discretionary reset the volume profile by pressing the F5 key. Useful if you want to reset the profile while having another session Volume Pro column to compare when for example a reference level like high or low of the session is hit.
Sets the label title for the column. Important to set when you have at least 2 columns, one with the Buys and one with the Sells.